Hello all! Thanks for stopping by. I am currently editing Lily’s story into a compendium, and over the years I’ve received a few comments about how some of the books, especially book 1, seem to have odd formatting that goes beyond the unusual or archaic spelling or formatting I sometimes use, (particularly on the Kindle). One reader was even so kind as to provide me with approximate locations of some of these things, (including multiple dashes, words hyphenated inappropriately, like ‘balk-s’, etc), but using Amazon’s emulators I hadn’t been able to approximate the behaviour.
I *think* I may have found the culprit. I realised I didn’t have all of the formatting notations turned on, and in several of the problematic places, extra ‘en’ and ’em’ spaces seem to have been inserted – possibly when I copied the original document into a formatted template I created. I am currently re-editing the series, removing things like , ‘to-day’ which people feel is too archaic, and fixing the extra inserted formatting. I hope this will solve some of not all of these problems, and will re-release book one with the fixes as soon as I am finished. I will post here when it goes live with the new changes.
If you want to download the new version when I am done, just delete the book from the library on your device, browse to it again on the Kindle store and re-download it.
Sorry for all this, but I HOPE this effort will leaving your reading experience cleaner and better!